Darija learning tips

yeah lol, we say bacha right, but i tend to write it originally Pasha…you know i’m almost half turkish, i told ya :wink:

ya ya i know, :wink: we say it with a p, i prefer the masry way though, sounds nicer :smiley:

yeah lol, it’s easier, or maybe i used saying it that way, dunno
:wink:

:slight_smile:

you know i told myself that i’m just gonna open my pc for 30 mins, and then get back to studying… its been 1 hour already :stuck_out_tongue: and im still here :open_mouth:

oh well, there’s always qahwa and night long studying :smiley:

yeah, for me i got tomorrow, cause night is passing right now by me :wink:
Anyway, we were just starting over here, so there’s no pressure yet, sorta

its probably 3 am or so there right? sub7anallah, here its 12 pm :smiley:

yeah right it’s 3 am, 3:20
i know i’ll wake up l8t tomorrow, but l7mdulellah i’ve tried to finish many things today… (not so many, but at least what i wanted to do)

nth tip for darija learning:

Note down whatever you learn and use them, to avoid forgetting it.

Another tip (for languages learning in general):

Read Darija aloud (no screaming, just to the extend of hearing yourself). and dont worry, this forum contains a lot of darija convos, just spy on those secrets convos between our lovely members Darija-Lover, PaperBird, and Madridista

Good luck :slight_smile:

opps, i never knew i’m lovely :bskt:

looooool

thx Gretchen!

Another tip:

when listening to darija songs, sing along with them… and make sure you sing so loud that the neighbours think there’s a maniac inside your house :smiley:

[quote=LallaAïcha]:slight_smile:

you know i told myself that i’m just gonna open my pc for 30 mins, and then get back to studying… its been 1 hour already :stuck_out_tongue: and im still here :open_mouth:

oh well, there’s always qahwa and night long studying :D[/quote]
Meskina! Yeah that’s how I feel ever since I discovered this forum!

[quote=LallaAïcha]Another tip:

when listening to darija songs, sing along with them… and make sure you sing so loud that the neighbours think there’s a maniac inside your house :D[/quote]
Can you recommend a good one to sing along to? I prefer to look like a maniac when I’m walking down the street, mumbling to myself random vocab in derija.

loool i aint the only one right, kath you should login more often, i think you’re more a passive reader, intrude into our conversations, llah ykhllik :wink: