dar darek mat7chemch

i c that a lot of members get connected to the forum but they dont post anything :s
plz u can atleast say HI in salam thread :slight_smile:
dar darkom mre7ba bikom

I agree, about 20 ppl come online in a day but only 5 or 6 of us are active… come on ppl dont be shy, we don’t bite… we only scratch and pull your organs apart :smiley: -JOKE-

aha
…and we are going to ask about embarrassing things loooool

come come :^^:

[quote=Madridista]i c that a lot of members get connected to the forum but they dont post anything :s
plz u can atleast say HI in salam thread :slight_smile:
dar darkom mre7ba bikom[/quote]
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

oh mad thats so nice of you to say…theyre probly all scared ur gonna bother them lolll

20 is just the registered members you see that have logged in during the day.
Actually, to give you an idea, last month for example we had more than 3600 4500 absolute unique visitors; that’s more than 120 150 visitors a day. Although it’s not too much, you’d still wonder why we don’t have many daily registrations and new members participate often.
PS: Note the difference between absolute unique visitors, and the total number of visits (these were more than 7000 last month)

wowww, that’s massive actually, thanks for the stats ya admin dialna :slight_smile:

OHHHH, i just received an assignment i need to do (for that ugly subject called Syntax) and GUESS WHAT? it was about data from MOROCCAN ARABIC :smiley: they didn’t mention it, coz its not allowed bs i know it :wink: gonna have heaps of fun analysing that nchalla

Previous post edited. Sorry, I was looking at the stats of another website.

duuuude thats normal :smiley: 150 visitors come per day to the forum … they find out that LA is a member here … they run away :no: everybody is scared from 3icha 9endicha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thnx admin for the stats … but we need to think about a solution to this :S

this forum cant provide for those 150 what they r lookin for ???

wow and you would think that there r only 5-7 of us that exist here just coz we’re regulars :blink:

we are scared coz we see lmout in mad’s name

Madridista
meghribi ta3 lmout

i see that a lot of ppll register and never come back

[quote=Za3ma]we are scared coz we see lmout in mad’s name

Madridista
meghribi ta3 lmout[/quote]
looolll infact im scared from u … u didnt introduce urself :S

don’t be scared from me :fouet:
ana :^^: za3ma
ghir :okay: za3ma
dima dima :mdr: za3ma