Crocodile Shoes

A young blonde wanted to buy herself a pair of genuine crocodile shoes. However after hours of checking out all the local shops she became furious at the prices the shopkeepers wanted to charge. And what made matters worse, none of them were prepared to barter on the price. Angrily the blonde shouted at one shopkeeper: “Well, if that’s the way you’re going to be then perhaps I’ll just go out and catch my own crocodile so I can get a pair of shoes at a fair price!” The shopkeeper said, “Well dear go ahead. Don’t let me stop you. Be my guest. You never know you might even catch yourself a big one!” Determined, the blonde turned and headed straight for the local river, set on catching herself a crocodile.

Later that day as the shopkeeper was going back home, she spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, she saw a huge 3 metre crocodile swimming quickly towards the young woman. Next thing, the young woman took aim, killed it, and after a bit of a struggle managed to haul it onto the riverbank. Much to the shopkeepers surprise there were several more dead crocs laying there. The shopkeeper watched in complete amazement. Just then the young blonde flipped the crocodile onto its back, and frustrated, shouts out, “Damn it, this one isn’t wearing any shoes either!”