Countries

Serbia/Montenegro

Give another clue about the flag <— & u can make it as hard as you want.

haha nope (i like this) there are three flags the national one is unlike the typical flags u get…

Sri Lanka…? No idea about flags though. :unsure:

nope! hehe 2nd clue: literally 2 countries in one :^^:

Two countries in one? Like the former Chechoslovakia? Hmmmm. Bosnia and Herzegovina? (Or did you mean two countries in one in teh sense of autonomous communities, like in Spain?)

Trinidad & Tobago !

ok i have no idea what an autonomous community is but the country has two sides one for each country :smiley:

hahaha not even close! 3rd clue: im in Europe :slight_smile: hehe

Sorry, I’ll need more clues :flag:

I can’t think of any actual countries split in two, only Ireland (Ireland & NI, but they’re not two countries);Bosnia & Hercegovina (which you said it wasn’t); the former Czechoslovakia; the former West & East Germanies; Flemish/French-speaking Belgium…

:blink:

this is haaard… I thought Ireland in in one point as well but no… Great Britain again? :D:D:D

there’s no “2 countries in 1” in Europe, exept the ones we mentioned so far ! Ireland sounds right !!

Yes but Northern Ireland isn’t a country (as in state; it’s part of the UK), and the two Irelands aren’t one country…

Mini91 ! say it before we all murder you here :ok:

ok ill tell u after if u dnt get the 4rth clue and btw it isnt really 2 countries in the sense like Bosnia etc its just the north is controlled by one country the south by the other. Ok the flag is in the shape of the country :smiley:

eaah. only european flag i know in which is the shape of the country itself is Cyprus. It must be it. Isn’t it divided between greeks and turkish people?

YES correct! the countrys divided, in the north it is controlled by Turkey and the south by the Greeks! finally hehe :smiley:

YES correct! the countrys divided, in the north it is controlled by Turkey and the south by the Greeks! finally hehe :D[/quote]
Can i still murder you now :mdr:

who’s next ? i don’t wanna be selfish & put another question :hap: go ahead someone…

Ok, an easy one (maybe too easy?):

one country but many kingdoms;
two imported official languages - one of which used to be written in the Arabic script,
along with many more;
one gold in the olympics;
shares something with Algeria.

:slight_smile:

La tierra del Matadors ? España :^^:

I was gonna say India, but couldn’t relate “many kingdoms” to India.

Nah-ah, neither India nor Spain :). This country is smaller than either of these (I thought the language & Algerian clues would give it away, but maybe it’s harder than I thought. ;))