Could use some help with conversation

Hello…I would like to chime in on this conversation, some was in English, which obviously I can do, however, they switch back and forth and I want to add my opinion in moroccan if I may but first I need to know wht the heck they are talking about lol, so if you would be kind enough to help me out I would sooooooo apppreciate it.

wana fin khelitouni drebni tran,bhal latgol ana makontch saken f3imara zoubida 63 hhhhhhhhhhya lemsetiyin…hhhhhhh

3kalti la cour, kan la3bou koura? awili lyamat galilee…karen katchouf fina min sharjam…tla3 dar lmouk…ha ha :slight_smile: good times

tamalk ftsouira? ma klitish ftour? ha ha

natlakaw 3and les bijoux lol
wa si li bijoux hadik raha pose dial ana kataaaal lol dari bogus lol jk idk i look mean u know i do … wa americas finest ach darti fi le maorc? foukach dakal?

wa lkadia kkkkaaaarrrraaaaaa hhhhhh welah ta nayda f florida a drari,allez je m’envai ,un de ces quatre hhhhhhh

I omitted the english so it may not make sense not sure though

thank you so much…no i mean choukran bzef! :slight_smile:

aight ima help not in the translation but the interpretation of this text
“wana fin khelitouni drebni tran,bhal latgol ana makontch saken f3imara zoubida 63 hhhhhhhhhhya lemsetiyin…hhhhhhh”

• why did you leave me alone as if i weren’t living in Zoubida building 63 … you crazy people … then he lburst out into a loud laughter :S

“3kalti la cour, kan la3bou koura? awili lyamat galilee…karen katchouf fina min sharjam…tla3 dar lmouk…ha ha good times”

• you still remember the backyard? those galilee days!!! Karen used to see us from the window then she’d yell at us and tell us to get in the house … old good days!!!

“tamalk ftsouira? ma klitish ftour? ha ha”
-indicating that you don’t look good in the pic and jokingly assuming you didn’t look good because you didn’t have your breakfast :S

“natlakaw 3and les bijoux lol
wa si li bijoux hadik raha pose dial ana kataaaal lol dari bogus lol jk idk i look mean u know i do … wa americas finest ach darti fi le maorc? foukach dakal?”

• we meet at the jewels??? wth!! les bijoux means jewels in english right? man!! i’m confused i hope sb else would help me here :confused:
    he doesn’t make sense, he’s tryna say he’s good looking and “kataaal” means 9ettal or teyya7, guys say that to indicate they are the “ladies’ guys” :confused:

“a lkadia kkkkaaaarrrraaaaaa hhhhhh welah ta nayda f florida a drari,allez je m’envai ,un de ces quatre hhhhhhh”

• he says it’s real good there in Florida and he seems to be having much fun

sorry if the translation is incomplete, I just saw your post was not answered yet so I thought I’d try to help. I guess you have an idea what that guy was talking about :=)