Could someone help translate 1 sentence please

Could you help translate this to me please

A friend (boy) wrote this to me and I’m not sure what it translates to:

wa7shany belzaf ya aghla al asdeka

thankyou!!

Welcome aboard miss_tx. We’ll be glad to see you introducing yourself in the new members section :).

This means: I miss you a lot, you most precious of friends.
Your friend isn’t Moroccan, huh? It sounds like he is Egyptian and tried to make a sentence in the Moroccan dialect, or maybe Moroccan and just mixing up dialects.

Yeah you are right - he is egyptian!
Thankyou so much!

You’re most welcome.
And I kind of guessed right then! I wonder though why he used the word belzaf. Egyptians used awi for “very much”.

hehe - yes you are right!
Would you mind also translating this for me for my friend - his friend posted this about a photo of his:
3alik ikbal kbir min bnat,mohamed bdit nghar l0l

thank you very much again!

[quote=miss_tx]hehe - yes you are right!
Would you mind also translating this for me for my friend - his friend posted this about a photo of his:
3alik ikbal kbir min bnat,mohamed bdit nghar l0l

thank you very much again![/quote]
Now that is a comment from a Moroccan.
There are a lot of visits for you from girls, Mohamed, I started to get jealous -lol-.

Ikbal can mean demand, or attendance… But in the context, it refers to having a lot of girls visiting your friend’s photo.

hehe that sounds about right! Thankyou for your help.
:slight_smile:

I think ikbal means also Success.

http://choufouni.com

[quote=rhoula]I think ikbal means also Success.

http://choufouni.com[/quote]
Yes, and the sentence then can go like: “you have a lot of success with girls”.
I wanted to keep a somhow literal translation, that’s why I used another word. You know, we say kayn l2iqbal bzzaf 3ma shbbakiyya f rmdan, for example. Here, there is a better translation for iqbal than success.

Anyways, welcome to you rhoula :). We’ll be glad to see you present yourself in the new members section.

PS: You can add your website to your profile.