Could somebody translate this conversation 3afak?

S: slt zara labas 3lik ach hade lghebor mabkitich katsewli thalay liya frasek

Z: hi samir kif rak nta labass 3lik?ana ca va lhamdoliallah omaghabra walo rak nta lighaber omaktsewel mawalo!lmohim thela liya frassek bye

S: ana rani ghir m3a lmachakil lhemoum ghir de3i m3aya ola yesaweb thalay liya frask omadirich lkebaha bghit ngolilk tbarekelah 3lik zeyaniti lah mou3in 1beso

Z: merci bcp,ohta nta thela liya frassek ollah ysawb lik oljami3 lmosslimin,ana mandirsh lekbaha onta dirha alkhayb?lmohim katbka hyatek o ana 3it manhdar meli tji 3andek Hanan selem 3liha …bye bisou.

S: slt zara labas 3lik 3rafeti kon kano ga3 lbenat fhalek korani nsitek walakin mlekite hta weheda twesal ldefer dyalek thalay liya ferasek orah kerib inchaa lah hana m3akom twahachetkom

Z: ana ca va lhamdoliallah rebi ykhalik onta kirak mezyan ntmena tkon 3la kher,o allah yjibek lina 3la kher wethela liya frassek bezaf.

S: slt zara mberouk l3ide yedkhol 3lik bseha ol3afia de3i m3aya
twahachetek a lkasoula

Z: allah ybarek fik alkhayb wedkhol 3lik bkol makatmena hta ana twahechtek obzf rebi li3alem kantassel bik nm dyal toujours metfiya thela liya frassek mohil ila tnazelti ofakerti tsewel fiya rani reje3t nm dyali lewla 000/00/00/00 ok alchemkar hhhhhhhh allah ysawb ohta nta d3i m3aya rani mehtaja ktar menek bisou

S: yaki acheniwela ana chemkar walakin menin jat men andek mkeboula rafeti ma3arete 3lache dima katghoreji liya flemenam dyali ana rah rebi li3alem 3liya thalay liya frasek odarori ghadi n3ayete lik wakha gher nsema3 sawetek lihenin

Z: ok alkhayb 3rafti 3lach kankhroj lik fel mnam hit rak diti teklid dyali hhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmohim thela liya frassek ohad lmara meli tcon ghadi tconecta fais moi un pib c tu veux biensur ana rah twahechtek bzf wellah

Thank you so much, chokran bzaf :slight_smile:

[quote=minnipinni]I try to translate a bit…hope to help you

S: slt zara labas 3lik ach hade lghebor mabkitich katsewli thalay liya frasek Hello Zara is all ok?(how are you?) how is this(ghebor?) you don’t want to(katsewli?) take care

Z: hi samir kif rak nta labass 3lik?ana ca va lhamdoliallah omaghabra walo rak nta lighaber omaktsewel mawalo!lmohim thela liya frassek bye Hi Samir how is that…and you,how are you?

S: ana rani ghir m3a lmachakil lhemoum ghir de3i m3aya ola yesaweb thalay liya frask omadirich lkebaha bghit ngolilk tbarekelah 3lik zeyaniti lah mou3in 1beso

Z: merci bcp,ohta nta thela liya frassek ollah ysawb lik oljami3 lmosslimin,ana mandirsh lekbaha onta dirha alkhayb?lmohim katbka hyatek o ana 3it manhdar meli tji 3andek Hanan selem 3liha …bye bisou.

S: slt zara labas 3lik 3rafeti kon kano ga3 lbenat fhalek korani nsitek walakin mlekite hta weheda twesal ldefer dyalek thalay liya ferasek orah kerib inchaa lah hana m3akom twahachetkom

Z: ana ca va lhamdoliallah rebi ykhalik onta kirak mezyan ntmena tkon 3la kher,o allah yjibek lina 3la kher wethela liya frassek bezaf.

twahachetek a lkasoula

Z: allah ybarek fik alkhayb wedkhol 3lik bkol makatmena hta ana twahechtek obzf rebi li3alem kantassel bik nm dyal toujours metfiya thela liya frassek mohil ila tnazelti ofakerti tsewel fiya rani reje3t nm dyali lewla 000/00/00/00 ok alchemkar hhhhhhhh allah ysawb ohta nta d3i m3aya rani mehtaja ktar menek bisou

S: yaki acheniwela ana chemkar walakin menin jat men andek mkeboula rafeti ma3arete 3lache dima katghoreji liya flemenam dyali ana rah rebi li3alem 3liya thalay liya frasek odarori ghadi n3ayete lik wakha gher nsema3 sawetek lihenin

Z: ok alkhayb 3rafti 3lach kankhroj lik fel mnam hit rak diti teklid dyali hhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmohim thela liya frassek ohad lmara meli tcon ghadi tconecta fais moi un pib c tu veux biensur ana rah twahechtek bzf wellah

Thank you so much, chokran bzaf :)[/quote]

Thank you a lot sarahzina2 :slight_smile:

If anyone could help me a bit more please?

I’m fine alhamdolillah may God protect you. I see that you are good I hope you’re ok, may Allah bring you to us and take care

twahachetek a lkasoula

Hi zara congratulations for the Eid inshallah it comes (eid) while you are in good health pray with me.
I miss you lazy girl

Thank you Hiba!

I´m still missing few sentences, so next person please :^^:

Next person? That would be ME? :cool:
Hey, are you spying one someone’s messages? :stuck_out_tongue: No good, no good!

But let me translate that anyways. Just don’t you edit your post afterwards please, let other members “learn” from the sentences.

S: slt zara labas 3lik ach hade lghebor mabkitich katsewli thalay liya frasek

S: Hello Zara. How are you? What’s this absence? You never ask about my news anymore. Take care of yourself.

[@ Sarah:
It’s mâ bqîtîsh, niot mâ bghîtîsh. But good, your recognized the verb that looks close to it :). You’re doing good.]

Z: hi samir kif rak nta labass 3lik?ana ca va lhamdoliallah omaghabra walo rak nta lighaber omaktsewel mawalo!lmohim thela liya frassek bye
Z: Hi Samir. How are you? Is everything alright with? As for me, I am fine, praise be to God. I did not disappear nor anything, you’re the one who had disappeared and you never ask about my news or anything. Anyways, take care of yourself.

S: I had been busy only with problems and worries, please do pray for me. Take care of yourself, and do not be naughty. I wanted to tell you that you became prettier. May God help you. 1beso.

1beso… I suppose that was meant to be “kiss”?

Z: Thanks a lot. Take care of yourself as well, and may God help you and all Muslims. I can’t be naughty and you’re allowed to be naughty, you naughty? Anyways, it’s your life and I am tired of preaching. Say hi to Hanan when she comes to you. Bye. Kiss.

S: Hello Zara. How are you doing? You know, if all girls were like you, I’d have forgotten you, but I didn’t find any girl that would be worth even a nail of yours*. Take care of yourself. Soon enough, God willing, I will be with you guys there. I miss you all.

• A typical Arabic expression. When you want to say that someone’s not up to someone else, you say that they are not worth even a nail of theirs…

Z: I am fine, praise be to God, may God protect you. And how are you? I hope that everything is alright with you, and may God bring you to us (back home) safely. Take care of yourself.

twahachetek a lkasoula

S: Hello Zara. Blessed feast to you. May it find you in the best of health and wealth. Pray for me. I miss you, you lazy* girl.

• Not exactly lazy, but “not hard working”. That’s a word we use in a school context, where we either qualify as mojtahid (hard working) or kasoul (lazy, not working enough).

Z: God bless you, you naughty. And may it (feast) find you with all your wishes coming true. I miss you too a lot, and God knows. I called you many times but your phone was always off. Take care. If you ever make a sacrifice and think about asking about me, let you know that I got my old number back xxxxxx. Okay, you sottish? laugh. May God help you, and do pray for me as well, I need prayers more than you do. Kiss.

• Sottish was said in a joking manner, unless if it refers to something else.

S: Is that so, you skinny girl! You call me sottish? But as it’s you calling me so, it’s okay. You know, I don’t know why I always see you in my dreams. Only God knows about me (/how I feel/my state). Take care. I’ll certainly call you, even just to hear your tender voice.

Z: Okay, you naughty. You know why you always see me in your dreams? Because I owe you (…) * laughs*. Anyways, take care, and next time when you’re going to be online, just send me a missed call, if you want of course. I really miss you a lot.

– The “I owe you” part is a kind of speculation. It’s a cultural thing… Zara kind of meant that Samir sees her in his dreams because he had to ask about her and he didn’t… something like that.

I didn’t read over what I wrote. Please bear with any typos, I think that you got what you needed from this hard work of mine.

Thank you SimplyMoroccan for your great work !

You were right, I have been spying but I don’t even feel too quilty about it. Why play with the rules if you are not getting the same back?

The truth hurts now like hell, but at least now I know what´s going on.
I´m just feeling like putting 2,5 years down the toilet :frowning:
Sad.

Anyway, thank you all who helped me with this matter. You did me a great favour by giving me a change to change my life better before it´s too late.
May God bless you all.

(And no, I won’t edit anything. This page might be helpfull for me as well if I start to feel soft with a certain person…)

Here comes the same dilemma: Did we do you a favor or did we ruin your couple’s life?
You should see things in their context, and have an overall analysis and not just make assumptions. It’s clear the the two persons didn’t keep in touch that often, in the beginning, until he asked about her, then she probably sent him some photo, then it went on. But it can be just internet chat… I don’t know, you know better.
I just hope that we didn’t cause you any harm here.

You know, you really are a sweet person <3

Don´t worry, it really takes a little bit more than this to end the relationship. The situation is not that black and white.
(I think I was in a “heat of passion” when I wrote my previous message :wink: )

Yes, their conversation is “only” an internet chat, but after all I have been through I´m expecting more respect from him.
Anyway, he´ll never know that I know and nothing will change immediately, except the fact that now I won’t take anything for granted any more. I´ll also try to think more with my head; not only with my heart, which is a good thing.

Whatever happens it´s not only because of this.
You just helped me to be more careful with my decisions in the future, and I´m extremely thankful for that!

Thanks for the traduction SimplyMoroccan.

C’était très enrichissant… point de vue des expressions et certains vocabulaire !

J’en prends bien note !

@ Minnipinni:
I hope things will be alright for you.

@ Chezyas:
C’était du boulot quand même ! Et oui, ça contient des expressions et tout, ça peut aider.

I read more than once that 3afia means fire or hell in Morocco, Algeria…so people don’t use it is that wrong ? :unsure:

No, it’s correct. However, its use as bss77a w l3afiya is acceptable, but you can never say “llah y3tik l3afya”, or you’ll be literally sending the person to hell :mdr:.
I don’t like using the word ana b3da.

ah ok :okay:

thank you SM :smiley:

heheh ya

Salam,
it´s me again, the desperate private detective :blush:

I promise this will the last time to bother you with this matter, but could you please help me once more?

S: slt zara mberouk l3ide yedkhol…
yaki acheniwela ana chemkar walakin menin jat men andek mkeboula rafeti ma3arete 3lache dima katghoreji liya flemenam dyali ana rah rebi li3alem 3liya thalay liya frasek odarori ghadi n3ayete lik wakha gher nsema3 sawetek lihenin

Z: salam alkhayb labass 3lik?

S: zara rani kantesena

S: zara thalay liya frasek ghadi nmechi bghit nhedar m3ak pero nti makatjawebich

S: ohad photos men lahesan tfayedihom 3afak

Z: hi ana rah fel msn ok

S: walakin ina wahed

Thank you!

Wa 3alaykom ssalâm.
You’re not bothering. I reply whenever I get time. When I don’t have time, I simply am not around :).

[quote]S: slt zara mberouk l3ide yedkhol…
yaki acheniwela ana chemkar walakin menin jat men andek mkeboula rafeti ma3arete 3lache dima katghoreji liya flemenam dyali ana rah rebi li3alem 3liya thalay liya frasek odarori ghadi n3ayete lik wakha gher nsema3 sawetek lihenin[/quote]
Already translated. I think someone is not focusing :fouet:.

Z: salam alkhayb labass 3lik? = Hello, ugly one (this is just for teasing of course). How are you doing?

S: zara rani kantesena = Zara, I am waiting.

S: zara thalay liya frasek ghadi nmechi bghit nhedar m3ak pero nti makatjawebich = Zara, take care. I am leaving now. I wanted to talk with you pero, but you’re not responding.
Isn’t pero now in some language?

S: ohad photos men lahesan tfayedihom 3afak = And you better remove these photos, please.
Yeah, I think it’s t7aydihom, not tfaydihom. Tfaydihom is a different verb, meaning a different thing that does not match the context at all.

Z: hi ana rah fel msn ok = Hi. I am online in msn. Okay?

S: walakin ina wahed = But which one?

pero means but in spanish that would fit in the context.

Shame! I knew it…
Shukran, Nuwwara.

You’re welcome!