chwia dial this w chwia dial that :P

ok so there are a few expressions that i’m guessing AREN’T moroccan, but i just wanna know what they mean anyway:

• Allah y7eeha

• khawytek

AND, i’m wondering if there are darija equivalents of these:

• a word you call a person who is sooooo ungrateful, like you’ve done soooo many things for them, you give them things, you do favours for them, you help them, and then some time later this person does something bad to you, or this person says: “what have you done for me anyway? nothing”… what’s the word for a person like this? i know a turkish equivalent, but what’s the darija one for it?

• also, is there a word to call someone who is from the same city as you, like just say i’m from Tanger, and i meet another person who is from Tanger and i wanna say ooooh you’re a fellow citizen of my city… but something like nass bladi but more specific to cities… or is nass bledi for cities too… or is it not :unsure:

and lastly, im sorry for such an irritating and long request… bs i am more than grateful to y’all for your inputs :slight_smile:

• Allah y7eeha = may God keeps her alive

• khawytek =====> plz gimme a context :s … if it is khawitek = i brought u a brother , like when a mother is pregnant and say to her child : daba nkhawik bach tl9a m3amn tel3eb
    maybe it has nothin to do with what i explained lolll this is why the context would help a lot

AND, i’m wondering if there are darija equivalents of these:

• a word you call a person who is sooooo ungrateful, like you’ve done soooo many things for them, you give them things, you do favours for them, you help them, and then some time later this person does something bad to you, or this person says: “what have you done for me anyway? nothing”… what’s the word for a person like this? i know a turkish equivalent, but what’s the darija one for it?

========> nekkar lkhir , and if she is a girl nekkart lkhir

• also, is there a word to call someone who is from the same city as you, like just say i’m from Tanger, and i meet another person who is from Tanger and i wanna say ooooh you’re a fellow citizen of my city… but something like nass bladi but more specific to cities… or is nass bledi for cities too… or is it not unsure

===> yeah i use nta weld bladi if i meet a meknassi … i may use ur meknassi b7ali … or nta jari ( ur my neighbour) … or simply nta weld mdinty

thankssssssss wellah

but with khawytek there’s no context, just “khawytek ya -ism-”

well in darija it would mean what i said above wallaho a3lam

Khawitek : i’ve become (like) your brother/sister (after knowing/meeting/living with you for a long time).

thanks a lotttt PB… walla this translation made this expression much clearer :okay: