Can someone translate this sentence into english, please

وا خديجة السلام عليكم واش راكي لاباس ماعليش انا غي غلطت انايا واحد هي اللي قالك كيدعمنا العظيم معاها يا ربي يومين ولا ستة ايام طفلة صغيرة عندها ثلاثة وعشرين عام ومن بعد في التليفون وراه كي يومين تبكي وما نقدرش نعاود نرجع معاه كما كنا وراني غي نشوفك نتفكر فيك اراكي تشوفي ربي يفرج المهم راني نحوص على فيزا را ماكش الرونديفو. باش ندير فيزا ونروح فرنسا. او غلطت وندمت والله لا حسيت روحي لشغل آآ بزاف الطفلة هادي والله ايه مش عارف. حسيت بالملل معها ما ضحك ما والو داكشي غابة على داكشي مات وبغيت نبدل. هي من بعد ربي كشفني والحمد لله هاديا

Hey Khadija, peace be upon you. How are you? Is everything okay? Sorry, I made a mistake. It was someone else who told you that. He supported us greatly, and with her, two or six days passed. A young girl, only twenty-three years old. After that, on the phone, for two days, she’s been crying. We can’t go back to how we were before. I’m thinking of seeing you. I hope you see. May God relieve [the situation]. The important thing is, I’m looking for a visa. If not, the rendezvous is canceled. To get a visa and go to France. Or I made a mistake and regretted it. By God, I didn’t feel myself at work. Ah, too much with this girl, I swear, I don’t know. I felt bored with her. No laughter, nothing. That thing, gone with that. Died. I wanted a change. After that, God revealed [the situation], and thanks to God, this is it