Can someone please translate this into english for me. Thanks

Bb le chauffeur va venir me donner un truc vers le cou de 21h 21hr 30 soi tu viens avent soit apres w houwa apres mieux pr ke tu dine avec moi kes ke tu en pense.

Bb the chauffeur is coming to give me something to the neck (lol) around 21h 21hr 30, either you come after or before, rather coming before is better so you can have dinner with me. What do you think?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aflatoun dunno if ur doin this on purpose … but ur translation is wrong

:lol: u just gave me an idea :stuck_out_tongue: we’ll give them wrong translations till they stop spyin on other ppl :^^:

[quote=Madridista]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aflatoun dunno if ur doin this on purpose … but ur translation is wrong

:lol: u just gave me an idea :stuck_out_tongue: we’ll give them wrong translations till they stop spyin on other ppl :^^:[/quote]
No I didn’t do that on purpose. But two things contributed to my poor translation. First, I didn’t proofread it. Scond, I answered via my Iphone. But I thank you for your remark, nonetheless. And I want to see your version. Please.

no it was good … there were just two mistakes : she said ‘‘apres mieux’’ and u translated it as before better while apres means after
and secnd : u translated an idiom … vers le coup de 21h … it has nothin to do with the neck u said

but well done :stuck_out_tongue: u gave that idea … thnx dude

Thank you for pointing that out. Rather, the crux of the issue is/was that, I tried to look up few French words at/in " Dick and Harry" but could not find them. But you’ve had them, and flaunt them, and for that, you’re a such good dick… Perhaps. I may take your yoke on me and learn more from You. What say You?

mmm no sorry i have no time to waist teaching jerks :roll:

But your waist isn’t a waste of my time. lol

loooool yeah i agree … but better for u to look at shakira’s waist … oups i forgot ur a stinky HOMO :fouet:

Your reply is rather bizzare and reactionary if not laughable and derogatory. You simply attack/fear what you do not understand.

hahha this is why u started attackin me when i corrected ur french translation lol i understand now
thnx for sharing this , come on all members … aplaud our aflatoune

Goodness. You guys lost me when you mentioned looking at Shakira’s waist.

no duuude that was just for fun :wink: take it easy

It’s fun alright - have to agree with you!

:hap: