Can someone please help me translate the below conversation in english;- PLS HELP!

Mazal nti ayaah

Tchofi lia

An3al chitan otsal7o malkom 3la had 17ala

An3al chitan otsal7o malkom 3la had 17ala -Reply to this (Chkon hado li radi tssal7o)

Nta wsyda li kenti m3aha

Hhhh 7awalt yaak chafti akheeer msg kan fchhar 12 li faat rah moda 07na mkhassmin fach dwit m3aaaha makaynach chi forssa bach raj3o

Ewa Allah ijib lik li fiha Ikhir

Ihta hya Allah ysahal 3liha

Wila kant mktaba rah ghatrej30

Amiiiiiiine ewa ila frza9 raha frza9 mmachi frza9 ta tji li frza9

Dakchi li kayn 11:54

Allah ya3tik matmniti à Ali

Qoul amine 11:54✓✓

I know this must be long…But i need someone to help me on this pls.

• Mazal nti ayaah: if it’s you, then yes
  • Tchofi lia: can you rearrange something for me?
  • An3al chitan otsal7o malkom 3la had 17ala: Curse the devil, you need to end this fight and fix your situation regarding this mess.
  • An3al chitan otsal7o malkom 3la had 17ala -Reply to this (Chkon hado li radi tssal7o): Curse the devil, fix your situation regarding this mess. -Reply to this (Who are those that you are going to fix it with?)
  • Nta wsyda li kenti m3aha: You and the lady you were with.
  • Hhhh 7awalt yaak chafti akheeer msg kan fchhar 12 li faat rah moda 07na mkhassmin fach dwit m3aaaha makaynach chi forssa bach raj3o: Haha, I tried, you know. You saw the last message was in the past December, it’s been a long time since we broke up. when I talked with her, there was no chance to get back.
  • Ewa Allah ijib lik li fiha Ikhir: Well, may God bring you what’s best.
  • Ihta hya Allah ysahal 3liha: may god as well bring her what’s best.
  • Wila kant mktaba rah ghatrej30: If it’s meant for her to get back to me, it will happen.
  • Amiiiiiiine ewa ila frza9 raha frza9 mmachi frza9 ta tji li frza9: Amen, well, if it’s destined, it’s destined, if it’s not destined, it won’t come to you.
  • Dakchi li kayn 11:54: you got that right.
  • Allah ya3tik matmniti à Ali: May God give you what you wish, Ali.
  • Qoul amine: Say amen.
1 Like