can someone please help me translate? 13 words...Thank you :)

person 1: ayeh nass deyal lclase
person 2: nas deyal lclass ,oui yak ba3dik watthah eh…

…to give some context, the 2 people are commenting some photos (they are friends with the people who appear on the photos)…

as far as i can tell, person 1 says “people of the class” (as in “great people!”) …and then i’m not too clear what the 2nd person says…

i thought “ba3dik” was “still”…but i’m not sure in this context…could it be something like “yes, great people, still in agreement eh…”

(because - again to give context - person 2, i think , is the ex of someone in the photo… and so i have taken it to be something like that above, she’s saying she’s “still in agreement” with the guy in the photo being “great” (in spite of them being broken up)…

…but this is a lot of assuming on my part (i dunno if they have even broken up but i think so)…so anyone who can shed light on the situation would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hello Emma.
You’re right about the first sentence, it means classy people, cool people. It can be referring to one person even if it’s in plural, that’s how the expression goes.

Now for “yak be3dik”, to me it sounds like said with a heavy accent, most people say “yak be3da?”, and that’s a simple question tag. “Right, isn’t it?”, “isn’t it so?”…

I am clueless about the word “watthah”. Poor spelling I guess, or poor thinking from my side right now, I hope someone else helps you out with this.

All in all, I think the girl just pops in to confirm she saw the picture, and throw in a compliment. She is just reiterating what the person above her said. I can’t make any further assumptions, really, but who knows.