Can someone help me with an small translation pls?

hi dear friends, i like very much Maroc i visit your country many times, im american and i want to know if maybe someone can help me with the translation of the following message? i would appreciate your help really thank u

"amedra khaled, achno derti? rani mhewla men jihtek lbare7 hdert m3a mratek khlili walaw ri msg a khoya

khaled iwa finek a khoya ,wachno khbarek ,iwa 3endak temchi bla matgouli allah yhenik

kont bara ngoulik mwe7chak a khoya ,o ngoulik mebrouk l visa o rebi yje3lek men as3ad nas

sa3a mchiti mé bon hta ana rani rada ri brit ncho latkoun nta aw Rachid mwe7chako"

"amedra khaled, achno derti? rani mhewla men jihtek lbare7 hdert m3a mratek khlili walaw ri msg a khoya

" So khaled, what’s up(refering to something he must have done)? I’m worried about u, I talked to ur wife yesterday, at least a msg from ur part my friend(or bro) or (buddy)

that’s about all I will translate, the rest had to do about this person congratulating him about his visa and trip…ect, nothing bad but looks like sms messages and I feel like by translating the wrong way, I would be responsable of a break up or something of the nature. good luck with the rest…lol