Bullieeees xD

I saw this conversation somewhere
(X) wrote to (Y) : rak b7al mticha and then (Y) responded with: maticha hiya mok, so (X) responds back to (Y) with:

wach ba3da maticha dyal hok ?
wala ri baldia ?
kaybn li man tafkir dyalk hia lakhra
iwa lala siri rah kozina hssan lik man youtub

i want a translation for the last one please (wach ba3da…), i already know what the first 2 posts mean

Chukran.

Tarjama 3afaaaaaak :smiley:

[quote=LallaAïcha]wach ba3da maticha dyal hok ?
wala ri baldia ?
kaybn li man tafkir dyalk hia lakhra
iwa lala siri rah kozina hssan lik man youtub
[/quote]
First, is it the canned tomatoes sauce ?
Or just the traditional (natural) tomatoes seeds ?
From the way you think, i guess it’s the last one.
Go lady, the kitchen seems to be better for you than youtube.

What was that !! :mdr:

Hahahahahaa Crazy people out there!!! :smiley: :smiley:
You know, i didn’t really understand what he meant by, “From the way u think i guess its the last one”… hmmm.
But wallahi this made me CRACK UP laughinggg.

Thanks so much, Barakallahu fik! :slight_smile:

From her way of thinking, he decided that she’s the natural seeds :^^:

LOL, i am not familiar with these metaphors, does he mean something like she has a child’s mentality? or… ?

It’s just a random metaphor, the first one described the other as “tomatoes”, & so the other responded in a perfectly typical unpolite dirty street dialect…& so it went on…

LOL.
The person (X) actually said: Lalla 3icha sir rah raki b7al maticha, just randomly, i think he was trying to be funny by coming up with a rhyme, and then Lalla 3icha cough responded with maticha hiya mok… :wistle: so then person X responded with the whole cans, seeds etc. Interesting.

*siri rah raki b7al maticha

Oh , so it was ycough i mean her name was Aicha ? i get it now…check this: it’s the Moroccan old traditional canned sauce since we ever can remember

hahahaaaaaaaaa…

he means you’re like baladi tomatoes not the canned ones, as in you are talking dirty, like low class or ghetto lol

funny stuff lol but it does make me sad when ppl use baladi to mean bad or inferior :frowning:

:blink: :blink: :blink: MOI??? bssa7??? i will show him what it means to call me THAT! :roll: :fouet:

But Baladi Tomatoes is good !! wold you like to be called this

Hahahaha i like that!!! :smiley: i even have a tomato saucey thingy majiggy named after me, l3azzzz :stuck_out_tongue:

thx for sharing peeBee, Lah yhfdek a bba

yeah ur right maybe i didnt understand the metaphor since maticha bldia would be the best

haha that looks like a good idea 4 a new avatar ya LA!!!

Bahaha, no thanks. i’m happy with fnaire as my avatar <3