Blessed & happy Moowled :))))

Salam 3lykom,

Morocco & as usual is the last to celebrate any religious occasion…
Today is Rabee3Alawal,12th…the blessed memory of the birth of the mercy that was gifted to humanity 1400 years ago.
Salla’llahu 3alayhi wa sallam.

“By the Star when it goes down. Your Companion (Mohammad) is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one Mighty in Power” - 53(the star):1-5

“Say: I am but a man like yourselves, the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah. whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner” - 18(the cave:110

“I am the prayer of Abraham, the glad tiding of Jesus & the vision of my mother” - Prophet Mohammad.
“I am the master of Adam’s descendants on the judgement day & no pride” - Prophet Mohammad.
“Allah chose Noah from the children of Adam, & from the children of Noah Abraham, & from the children of Abraham the children of Ishmael, & from the children of Ishmael Kinana, & from Kinana Quraysh, & from Quraysh the Children of Hashim, & i’m from the children of Hashim” - Prophet Mohammad.

His names:

Mohammad son of Abdullah son of AbdulMuttalib
Ahmad
Al Mustapha (the chosen)
Al Ameen (the trustworthy)
Al basheer (the bearer of glad tidings)
Al Natheer (the bearer of warnings)
Al ra7matu l’muhdat (the given mercy)
Imam al Mursaleen (the leader of the prophets & messengers)
Sayed al 3alameen (master of mankind)
Al Khatam (the seal / the final)

Also called:

Da3wat Ibraheem (the prayer of Abraham)
Nubuu’at Moosa (the prophecy of Moses)
Tarneemat Dawud (the chant / hymns of David)
Bisharat 3eessa (the glad tiding of Jesus)

peace be upon his soul…

lol you’re a bit delayed there a sidi, happy and blessed mawliid to u too :smiley:

jazaks for those extra stuff, really nice :hap:

look how he wrote mooooowled
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Allahmma selli 3lik ya rasoullah

jjjjjjjj
he spells everything funny
jjjjjjjj

you’re bringing za3ma syndrome back to the forum