Be Quiet !

i meant this was written for u about LA

it’s all masri then…
ok I thought that thru me u knew sth about her la sm7 allah…Aisha is so friendly wiz me and we got many things in common, and she knows it…

hahahahhahha yes yes coz she is a moderator … duuuuude dont be scared
ana ghadi ndir 3liha n9ilab

ana machi ma3a hadchi lkhawana Aicha :flag:

(Mad i started to write masri words in yellow, I think I’m gonna write my darija I’m not sure of in phosphorous, and nkhales (the moroccan one) for u glasses, I’m ready)

say had lkhawana not hadchi
hadchi = had + chi = this thing , and sometimes yeah just ‘’ this ‘’
but not for persons

loooooooooooolll at glasses
no plz i want a surgery

wakha, surgery…and I’ll write freely in phosphorous, and the the like of brightieee colors

ok and here is my account number :stuck_out_tongue:

Madi, ah kent mechdouda, rah kenti nit me3aya, ghir nta talqouk llawel lolllllll
Allah yester 3ela fal w 3ela hedra!

LA, khti, watch out from who you’re picking your Darija. 3andak! (beware)

wa ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidek m3aha loolllll 3la zin darijtk nti :stuck_out_tongue:

(OMG!!! :P)
another face
u believed?!!! wach rani bak?!

Firstly before I thank you all for your help, I wanna say the following:

• Just because I’m a moderator doesn’t mean I’m a meanie, I’m here to have as much fun and learning as you guys :slight_smile: trust me

• Gretchen, thanks 7bibty for defending me against that khayn (sp?) :stuck_out_tongue: I will deal with him later!!

• DL, I will be aware of that sis, thanks :slight_smile:

• Ouazzani, you’re lucky its the first time you’ve used such an emoticon with me, the 2nd time it happens… say goodbye to this dnya :ok:
    lol

OK guys thanks a lot for alllllll your posts, I’m going to put them in my notebook nchallah, oh and btw, when you post vulgar expressions and then put ten *****s , it’s REALLY hard for me to know what the hell you’ve just written, obviously i’m not going to be able to use it, and if someone else says it i won’t understand because they’re not going to say “jma3 star star star star” :smiley: Lol, so better to keep your dirty mouth to yourself! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ok i AM mean sometimes, but so what?

thanks all of you!!! :smiley: much respect

(OMG!!! :P)
another face
u believed?!!! wach rani bak?![/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ewa baraka mn tsente7 w ketbi b loun meziane :stuck_out_tongue:

LA: eheheheheheeeeeeeeeehhhh… (philosophycal question: The world, life, it’s worth a LA kiss? Not the virtual world. But if this were a real world, mybe I would push the red button… :^^:

Why not to open a thread with all the mean dirty words in darija? We could protect it with a password… Mean words are so useful when you are in Morocco…!

What does the red button symbolize?

Btw, what I meant was that, that kind of stuff isn’t appropriate in my books, and I can be very violent towards men :smiley: So 3ndekkkk

That’s it: the red button begins the III world war, the one with missiles and H-bombs and anthrax and everything. the last one… So, the red button means a kiss, that makes the destruction begin. :smiley:

Ouazz akhoya anthrax, h-bombs and phosphorus bombs etc are nothing next to the Ottoman Slap :cool:
remember what they say… ‘fort comme un turc’ :smiley:

Red button means you get nothing, but whipped :fouet:

Poor me, I’m not masochist… :^^: