Arabic translation for a scientific paragraph

Anybody good at Fos7a - English translation ? :flag: alright, i never thought i’d ask sth here, but “never say never” right ?

i’m supposed to be perfect at English, but these are scientific terms, i studied science in Arabic only, besides i was a literature student.

Thnx in advance. see ya tomorrow :sleep:

[large]??? ???: ??? ??? ??? ??? ???(9) ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???[/large]

I already replied to you “elsewhere”.

Here is my attempt (and it’s not perfect):

Geological evidence: Geological Engineer Nazim Kelani confirmed through laboratory tests that the soil of the cave and Al-Raqim area help to maintain a body. It’s worth mentioning that this soil is composed of carbohydrates, calcium and magnesium; in addition to fossils of plants and radium-rich animals. These substances exist in radioactive uranium and thorium.

I hope this helps.

:wave: sounds perfect , thanx :^^:

i needed the paragraph for a video :slight_smile: i’ll show you when i finish it :^^:

For a video on geology? I’m intrigued :).

I have no idea about the Arabic (surprise surprise) and SimplyMoroccan’s suggestion sounds great (it’s been a while since I saw you around here, btw, SM!), but this is a little confusing:

Does that mean the soil makes possible the functioning of a living organism? Or that the soil is healthsome (i.e. plants grown in the soil contribute some minerals or other nutrients which contribute to good health in humans)? Don’t know if it matters, though!

Does that mean the soil makes possible the functioning of a living organism? Or that the soil is healthsome (i.e. plants grown in the soil contribute some minerals or other nutrients which contribute to good health in humans)? Don’t know if it matters, though![/quote]
It means that the soil in that area & the low temperature inside that cave, along with the amount of sun rays that enters from a gap in the cave…are able to take care of your body & not let you become a piece of disgusting bacon, even after 300 years of sleep !

Actually my video is about religion more than about geology.

Aah, you mean dead bodies? I think “preserve” might be the appropriate term, then.

'ello Jonquix :). Indeed, long time no see. I hope that you’re having a peaceful summer.

I indeed forgot to mention my remarks regarding the paragraph. That sentence seemed incomplete to me, I knew what was meant by the sentence, but I kept the translation literal… a bad habit!

No no no no! Not dead bodies, alive ones. Have you heard of the story of the people of the cave? Maybe PB should share his video with us once he is done with it.

I don’t think its a good idea ! i’ll message you the video & you judge.

No no no no! Not dead bodies, alive ones. Have you heard of the story of the people of the cave? Maybe PB should share his video with us once he is done with it.[/quote]
Right ! i’m making the video to prove that the story is true, not only a legendary folktale, someone on youtube rudely shared me a video that says othewise, & i wanna make him shut up.

Thanks, Simply! Having a great though nothing like peaceful summer, doing several shifts of work per day :blink: But quite enjoyable stuff! Hope all is well with you also :hap:

So let me know where this cave is, guys, and I shall do the experiment for you, hehe :^^:.

You might say “preservation” instead of “to maintain” so that it says “help in the preservation of the body”, but other than that it looks ok.