Appa Ft. Douzi - Ana Maghrabi

hahaha Loool i thought u was being for real, i like his dances haha :smiley:

Nema problema :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: keep posting the interesting videos you find :wink:

Always :smiley: but only if you do the same =)

when I get out of this jail and go home, why not :wink:

Fabolous :D, it’s my turn to go to jail in 3,5 h :=(

wooooh you;re gonna be orite with 3.5 hrs of sleep???

Haha yes perfectly fine :smiley:

:blink:

:d

Good night and have sweet dreams :slight_smile: now im really tired xD

hehe ok tafoukt, see you soooooooon nchallah yeah? dont disappear anywhere, except if youre gonna sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

bsalama 3lik and tc

Tafoukt, because of you i’m listening to this song nhar o lil :stuck_out_tongue: wlakin the dutch hurts my ears :S

Hehe of course xD lol guess what, i fell asleep in the class :D(i was really tired, and i thought i’d be fine LOL, this is the first time ever) the timing was so bad because the time i fell asleep was when a man from the tax agency came to my class and talked about taxes & stuff… haha. He said : Well it looks like someone has stayed up and been partying all night long…it’s okay she’s not going to live in Sweden any longer…:^^: lol i don’t get why he said that last comment.

Mucho good :slight_smile: I’m also listening to it often, hahaha yes true Dutch is so ugly, but it wasn’t that bad in this song i think =)

hahaha i knewww it :stuck_out_tongue: I think the guy meant that you should… go back to where you came from :stuck_out_tongue: we get that a lot here, ppl ask us if we have a visa, just to annoy us, i tell them yeah i do, but i think you need a brain… see how kind i am :smiley:

LOL nice video! :okay: I love the whole football freestyling and what i would give to be on those motor boats thing wingys! lol :^^: and the whole moroccan t-shirst n dat was coolio too :hap: lol bless douzi he was tryin too hard to act all gangster like but he still looked cute bless hehe :cool:

Yeah u were right :stuck_out_tongue: hihi :stuck_out_tongue: What a racist man :frowning: hell with him :stuck_out_tongue:
Hahaha oomg just like that, they walk up to you and ask if you have a visa? People are so ignorant these day, i swear.
Haha you’re too kind, you could’ve said much worser things =)

I really want to be on one of those jet skis too, it looks so much fun =)

yes, if you’re willing to get knocked out :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely but something tells me i’d be more in the water than on those skies haha :unsure: