Announcement: Kounouz is Now a Moderator

Assalâmo 3alaykom everyone,
Kounouz, our top active member, became a moderator. This gives her the ability to technically manage the forum, so you can rely to her when I am not around.

Assalâmo 3alaykom tout le monde,
Kounouz, la plus active des membres sur le forum en ce moment, est devenue modératrice. Ceci lui permet de gérer le forum techniquement, et vous pouvez vous adresser à elle quand je ne suis pas là.

Great news ! :smiley: :smiley:
mabrook konouz :smiley:

allah ibark fik 7abibti.:smiley:

Felicitaciones! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh congratulations my friend:^^:

gracias GIGI :bise:

congratulation Kounouz !!! :okay:

Félicitations Kounouz!!! :ok:

Mabrôk Kounouz :clap: (c’est un cadeau empoisonné, au boulot ! :fouet:)

shokran lîkom kâmlîn 3lâ lmabruk dyâlkom. :hap:

:na:

en passant, très beau nouvel avatar Kounouz! :okay:
Je trouve cette actrice splendide (j’ai oublié son nom…). C’est une photo extraite du film Devdas? (je sais que je l’ai vue quelque part mais je ne me souviens pas dans quel film)

non, c’est une image extraite de son nouveau film (2008) umrao jaan.:hap:

merci.:smiley:

I believe I can help you here :^^: The name of the actress was Aishwarya Rai winner of Miss world 1994 now a famous actress staring in numerous films in india and abroad ( she is in the cast for next pink panther sequel ). One of her famous movies was Devdas (which means madly in love in hindi) which also included Shahrukh Khan as lead actor.

thanks for all these details. :slight_smile:
I especially liked the movie “provoked”, it was very different from the movies where you can see Aishwarya Rai usually.

congratiolations with your upgrade :okay: Kounouz and for you SM great to have some support as well, nice she wants to do it.

thank you FataMorgana, i am proud that SM proposed it at me :hap:

Yes, FataMorgana, indeed. So when I am not here, you guys have someone to go to, as Kounouz is a very regular member of our forum.
Thank you again, Kounouz :).