AMIDEAST, a US non-profit organization specializing in education and training programs in the Middle East and North Africa, is seeking long- and short-term Moroccan professionals for an upcoming USAID-funded youth development program in Morocco providing technical support through life and work skills, career guidance, technology for employability, entrepreneurship, placement programs, and public-private partnerships. All candidates must be fluent in English, French and Arabic.
AMIDEAST is currently looking for senior and mid-level professionals who are specialists one of the following :
- Youth employability/life skills
- Technology for Employability
- Public-private partnerships
- Youth entrepreneurship
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Finance and Administration of USAID programs
- Grants Management
Qualified applicants will have the following :
- An advanced degree in a relevant field from an accredited university
- USAID experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in English, French and Arabic
Please send CV in English and a cover letter including availability and salary requirements to MoroccoYouth@amideast.org
No calls please.