Algeria, Tunisia & Egypte in "Angola 2010"

yeah dumbums should realise soccer matches come and go, fchkelité w awesomnessité are forivaaa

7th time, it’s the 3rd respectively :slight_smile:

We are really so glad for that. I want to tell you that we’re Still celebrating till that day…

hhhhhhhhhhhh yeah i can imagine that gigi :stuck_out_tongue:
but i bet ur celebrating beating algeria more than winning the cup hhhhhhhh

huh??

w di fiha kalam :stuck_out_tongue:

didn’t u see in jezira sport ppl said it plainly when asked “nefsoko nela3b meen ba3d keda”…
but in fact, we got some good trophies & some “for the first time”: 7th for the first time, 3rd respectively for the 1st time, best player (Gedo ?), best goal keeper, and ahmed hassan get sth but forget for what :$, lost no match even at the beginning…
rn’t they enuf reasons to be happy till today Ü

why not beating algeria too hhhhh
i heard some egyptian said its ok if we lose the final match :smiley: the most important is done hhhh
i agree with them by the way

Leave Algeria alooooooooooooone ! let it alone i’m serious :cry: ( <— Chris Crocker :p)

[quote=Madridista]why not beating algeria too hhhhh
i heard some egyptian said its ok if we lose the final match :smiley: the most important is done hhhh
i agree with them by the way[/quote]
well yeah some people did say that, common people not anyone, and the team I’m pretty sure that they didn’t care whom they’re playing with, I mean they just wanted to win whoever not a particular game to win the 7th cup…4 them that wasn’t a revenge :wink: i’m sure :slight_smile:

that guy/girl/thing makes me cringe… goosebumps

but still: LEAVE ALGERIA ALOOOOOOONE, LEAVE HER ALOOOOONE, AFTER ALL SHE’S BEEN THROUGH, LEAVE HER THE F ALOOOOONE :cry:

w safi, im done

for those that think me and PB have just gone nuts, here’s the source:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOONE

i didn’t know about that b4 in fact…
a well chosen word Aicha, “thing”, a weird thing that thing :s

lol that’s an insult to normal “things” yak?

i saw that dude when i was a youtubeholic, i was only 17 then so u can imagine the psychological trauma i went through after viewing it… now im ok hamdollah :stuck_out_tongue:

lollll :smiley: yeah I feel you. I passed by something like that at your age too after knowing about that such exist in life :smiley:

that guy/girl/thing makes me cringe… goosebumps

but still: LEAVE ALGERIA ALOOOOOOONE, LEAVE HER ALOOOOONE, AFTER ALL SHE’S BEEN THROUGH, LEAVE HER THE F ALOOOOONE :cry:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOONE[/quote]
:lol: :okay: :hap:

‘he’s’ a transsexual no?

and im sick to death about this whole dz vs egy thing wallah i hope we never meet again coz itll just be the same thing over n over again until god knows wen :hm:

umm i don’t know if there IS a classification of what he is lol
but tranny is close. :smiley:

yeah he defo is…weirdo ¬_¬

but PB likes watching his videos… strange :unsure:

Dd PB tell you that :blink: i didn’t know !!

yeah you weren’t there when he said it, and he also said that he was one of the first people to subscribe to him

weird guy :^^: