[large] Algeria vs Egypte[/large] part II
The seeding before the draw:
Pot 1 Pot 2 Pot 3 Pot 4
Angola [color=#1C03FB]Tunisia[/color] Zambia Burkina Faso
[color=#FB0303]Egypte[/color] Nigeria Benin Mozambique
Cameroon Ghana [color=#4DB53F]Algeria[/color] Gabon
Cote d’Ivoir Mali Togo Malawi
The Draw of the african cup of nations:
Group A Group B Group C Group D
Angola Cote d’Ivoir [color=#FD0B01]Egypt[/color] Cameroon
Malawi Burkina Faso Nigeria Gabon
Mali Ghana Mozambique Zambia
[color=#1DE519]Algeria[/color] Togo Benin [color=#0461FA]Tunisia[/color]
The tournament will start this January, & according to the system of qualifications there’s noway Egypte & Algeria can meet again EXEPT IF:
- both qualify to 2nd round
- both continue winning & qualifying, & if they do…
- they will absolutely meet in final, which is the only possible match they can meet in (always according to the tournament system)
- Egypte can meet Tunisia in either 2nd or 3rd round if they both continue winning, & it’s impossible they can both reach the final.
- Algeria, the only match where they can meet Tunisia is the final, if they both continue winning.
Note: according to the seeding system before the draw, Egypte, Algeria & Tunisia could have been in the same group.