Aladdin pants.... iyyeh wla oho? :)

k for me knskin f wust l3roubia, f khssni:

• nsouq ltruck diali min l3roubia tal lmdina lkbira (wau wau lmdina!! lol): chi 50 USD petrol plus ida nkhli auto f garage tkon chi 50 USD par semaine

• nrkab tayara minneapolis tal new york: chi 150-200 USD (roundtrip)

• nrkab tayara nueva york tal espana: chi 400-700 USD (roundtrip)

• min ba3d nrkab tayara dial ryan air w la easyjet tal maghreb: chi 80-120 USD (one way)

voila. ltari9a lbon marché lli l9eit ana tkon bein 650 w 1000 USD

:S

truck dialk? you drive a truck? or that’s just 3qlia anglaise reading in a skewed way?

truck yea old schooool one…kan 3ndi s7bi f rbat, kan 3ndo one of those cool cheap made in china ones, and he called it his truck…is there another word?? what do u guys call it en francais i bet ppl call it that

oooh haha, made in china… we got lotsa that stuff here, chip chip

anyway i think its camion in french… but don’t exactly know the size so can’t really classify it as anything for now

i meant like a pickup truck…in america a lot of ppl have them but not so common abroad i think…u got a truck u drive it around put stuff in the back haul stuff…not a big truck for business or anything

u mean like a ute? ‘utility truck’ but we call it ute, my bro’s obsessed with them

that’s iiiiiiiit, it’s a ute ie. utility truck

maybe that’s just aussie talk, i don’t know, but that’s what we call them

p.s: that dude who’s leaning on the red one looks like my bro, and the other dude looks like me after a good summer … did you get this from a family album of mine??? :unsure:

lol yeah these r in high fashion here, hate them though lol
ive even seen some men wear it, but it isn’t weird coz men in Turkey and Syria wear them for traditional reasons and I think it looks best on them :smiley:

lolll didn’t know syrians are into it too, i know kurds are, seen them all wear it. coool, thanks mini!

[quote=LallaAïcha]that’s iiiiiiiit, it’s a ute ie. utility truck

maybe that’s just aussie talk, i don’t know, but that’s what we call them

p.s: that dude who’s leaning on the red one looks like my bro, and the other dude looks like me after a good summer … did you get this from a family album of mine??? :unsure:[/quote]
yea thats aussie talk…truck culture in america is very weird and interesting…l3roubiin dialna are the ones that really love to have a truck they have songs about them everything…but they get really bad gas mileage, a big waste, most ppl in the world are smarter and less priveleged than to have a truck for everyday use. moi for my job i actually haul stuff everyday so i need to use it, plus i will only use normalment 1 tank of petrol every 30 days or so!

yeah i had a little free time lately so i been organizing ur family albums…went all the way from baby aicha tal daba ya samra :wink:

yeahhh bigger vehicles obviously use up more fuel…

WHATTT? every 30 days? dude i have to fuel up my beauty every week nearly, even though it does me no good, then again i am tight so i only chuck in about 10 litres or less each time, yus yus im the soussia of the family

see, when i say l3aroubia i mean…we have one grocery store. we have 2 gas stations. two restaurants. and a bar. with the schools and tribal administration building, that is basically our whole town. so i dont have 2 drive far :wink: except when i go out in the country.

me im the dark one of my family too!!! haha. not by much but enough 4 ppl to say to me: what ARE you?? lol

The countryside must be sooooo serene, i can imagine how nice it would be to live there with the quiteness… but you get bored yak

LOL “WHAT ARE YOU?” you’ll be surprised to know that this is what my bros look like, so ppl say “are you guys REALLY related? how come you’re not orange?” loll good enough opportunity to tell everyone i was adopted… i look more like this fella here

yes me i look exactly like my avatar i think i may actually be the son of rouicha, my hairstyle, stache everything!

LOLLL, more reasons for you to be a fan of his… when you go back to morocco you can tell ppl that you’re his relative and get VIP status

somebody gimme a trophy, i wore the selwar in publiiiiiiic :blink:

iyeeh!!! here from italy,i can say girls started slowly in '08 wearing them(i was among these firsts…yeeeah) then last year in summer you could see girls here,there,left,right, magazines,tv, many colours,shapes and so on… i find them comfy,simply lovly cause i don’t like to show of f my legs and ilike the sense of freshness that they convey…wooow :^^: :girlie:

nawwww, cute.

i started fancying them chwia, after they’re out of fashion :stuck_out_tongue: