translation in english

LOOOOLLLL

this is like a sitcom, i wanna stick around

hi laila happy eid. I missed you too even though you left and didn’t talk to me. How you doing abroad? wait and make sure you build a future for yourself yourself. You see me? i’ve never talked about you, you havent done anything to me but your mother is the one who did this thing and that fatima zehra who taaaaaalks. More importantly, i’ve forgot all that and dont care about anything. Ive now rented a house in SALE and living on my own. AND THAT PERSON WHO I GAVE MONEY TO GIVE ME A JOB IS IN JAIL AND TOOK OUR MONEY. JUST DONT TALK I’M ANGRY. Father has stopped giving me money but im looking for a job now. But its fine and living alright thank god. send me your number and ill give you mine damn ive forgot it (her number when she found it). I only have seen dakhamat and he greeted me and are you still with him? ok love when till you answer back and tell me the time that you will be online so we meet. kissesssssxxxx

done my best!!! hope it helps!!

@change10 you’re welcome. I luv you too :neu:
I approve gunnerlad’s translation. it’s ok:okay:

assalam alaikum brother and sister,

I need your help with translation in english:

iza asdik 3ani ana fa inti ghaltana laeno sme3ti bas min giha wa7da, il ayam wil 7a9ee9a hatban werabina 3arif ana kunt dayman gambik welisa gambik bas inti mush wakhda balik. Ana mush zay ma nti fakra we ma batkalimsh 3alaki we7ish ana dayman kunt ba7meeki webastor 3ala kull 7aga wenti 3arfa il kalam dah… argo min il ayam tefata7 3enaki aslo 3ashami feeki kbeer .

cava hmd lah a fin had lghbour wlah ita twahchtk nti ou dak l7ma9 dialk; mazala msatya b3da; thalay frask hta ndiro chi 9hiwa chi nhar ok

ana laila mine maghribe ma badi habibti shi.ilmomhim mitshrfine b3riftik habibti

ana moshe harode 3like 3lache matistahilshe il7a2iy 3aliy rabouke lola 3ala9ti bimsriyine kwayissa konte olti 3anhom haga tanuya base inta bayne moshe masri moadabe by

***iza asdik 3ani ana fa inti ghaltana laeno sme3ti bas min giha wa7da, il ayam wil 7a9ee9a hatban werabina 3arif ana kunt dayman gambik welisa gambik bas inti mush wakhda balik. Ana mush zay ma nti fakra we ma batkalimsh 3alaki we7ish ana dayman kunt ba7meeki webastor 3ala kull 7aga wenti 3arfa il kalam dah… argo min il ayam tefata7 3enaki aslo 3ashami feeki kbeer .

if you’re talking about me then you’re wrong because you’re being biased you only hear from one part. it’s matter of time and the turth will appear. God knows i was alwasy by your side and I’ll remain but you are not aware of that.
I’m not what you think of me,I’m different. I never backbited you, at the contrast i always protect you. I hope someday you’ll open your eyes to see it .

***cava hmd lah a fin had lghbour wlah ita twahchtk nti ou dak l7ma9 dialk; mazala msatya b3da; thalay frask hta ndiro chi 9hiwa chi nhar ok
i’m fine thank to god. where have you been I missed you (and your craziness) so much. are you still insane? take care of yourself hope we’ll meet soon.

***ana laila mine maghribe ma badi habibti shi.ilmomhim mitshrfine b3riftik habibti
I’m laila from morocco, I don’t want anything my dear. well it’s nice to meet you darling.

**ana moshe harode 3like 3lache matistahilshe il7a2iy 3aliy rabouke lola 3ala9ti bimsriyine kwayissa konte olti 3anhom haga tanuya base inta bayne moshe masri moadabe by

i won’t answer you back because you don’t deserve it…it’s your tutors’ fault. My relation with egyptian is fine. I did say something different about them but you seem to be an impolite egyptian.

Thank you Faltadialy soooo much for the translation. MAAAACCC

you’re most welcome