Translation for "momkin nseer as7ab"

Tafoukt you’re just like him xD

What =(? no i so am not :stuck_out_tongue:

hahhahahah lol but other girls would hate for that … so i just dont snore :stuck_out_tongue:

p*mp

Tafoukt, i’m talking about the mentality :stuck_out_tongue: but i’m okay with your brain, mine is just not as compatible with his

Aha okay i get it now :stuck_out_tongue: lol haha

olakin you’re spezialllll bzaf :wink: and he isn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Aaawee thanks sis :stuck_out_tongue: he is just Mad the naughty boy xD

correct :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking while i take my car to the tune up, i’ll take his brain too so they can fix it

Siiisii the girl gots a ride :stuck_out_tongue: what are you driving?

Hahahah good one :okay:

lol if you saw it you wouldnt even consider it a ride xD i prefer a donkey loll

its a really old toyota, maaaaaaan they last long, its 86 or 82 i think :stuck_out_tongue: older than me and my bros xD right now it doesn’t go above 30 k’s xd so on the freeway i am a goooooner =p

Hahahaha :smiley: but hey it’s better than no ride :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL doesn’t it go above 30km/h? HAHAHAHA you must get the middle finger a lot when on the freeway :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol you have a point, it takes me to the station at least… :slight_smile: and i stay faaar away from the freeway in that bomb :smiley: i get my chauffeur to take me cough ie. my bro

hhhhh people can TRY to show me a finger, i’ll rip that finger off :stuck_out_tongue:

btw- my car’s nickname is “the ferrari” coz its the hottest car in my street hhhh

Hahahaha lol :smiley:

hhhh people can TRY to show me a finger, i’ll rip that finger off :stuck_out_tongue: HAHAHAHAH LOL :D, i better not mess with you :stuck_out_tongue: LallaAïcha is a OG :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol @ the ferrari :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lolllll what’s OG?

Original gangster :stuck_out_tongue: xD

LOOOOL not in terms of exterieur* appearance but my brain no doubt :stuck_out_tongue:
btw i’m loving SALAH EDDIN’s album duuuuude, listening to it now

• thanks to french i forgot how to spell in english =p

Hahaha OG for life :stuck_out_tongue:
oh really i didn’t like it at all, just 2 songs but i’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

lolll yeah it’s mostly arabic, and i like that :smiley: i think the other album u linked me to is gonna be way more hectic :za:

loooooolll if ur donkey is the hottest in ur street … mmm i can imagine the other cars :smiley:

@ tafoukt
do u think that my brain is naughty :frowning: ?

Yupp a little too naughty :fouet: :stuck_out_tongue: