Ras derb !!!!

haha exactly!! totally agree :hap: it kills me that some people don’t believe in destiny, walla i can’t imagine a life without it, everything happens for a reason, no doubt… even us being here :slight_smile: wallahu 3lam

yeah, so true wallah
:slight_smile:

Do you like chewing gum a lot? :smiley: your avatar tells me yes lol

hehehe looool :smiley: yeah I used to, but I do it frequently during my school days, during studying cause it’s said that it makes one memorizes effectively (dunno how but it’s a gud cause to say to teachers :stuck_out_tongue: lol :D)

It’s taked from the poster of 13 Going on 30, u know it. I liked it cause yeah I like chewing gum :smiley:

hahaha I love it too, i always chew gum, my mouth needs to be doing something, either talking or chewing gums (even blowing bubbles occasionally) :stuck_out_tongue: its good for your gums and teeth too.

I’ve watched half of that movie, then shut it because i was younger… and it wasn’t such a pleasant movie to watch, especially with 12 yr olds

yeah I didn’t watch it too :s (for some long story)

I wanted to display another avatar actually, but I thought it might be offensive to some; it’s a bit gothic…
& btw, when I change my avatar, does it need to be confirmed first or just me to wait some time? cause while I was changing it everytime I found my previous one still!!

that happens to me too, no confirmation needed, i think it just does that because our computers dont refresh it quickly… it happened to me too with the lalla aicha avatar i had for a short while…

why would it be offensive?

it’s gothic and some ppl hate such things. It has no gore ( i myself hate, even get disgusted from gory pix) but it had blood somewhere :roll:

ooooh okay, fair enough… i get bored of my signatures and avatars very often so i’m always changing them… hehe

u know i think i should go now, class is in half an hour and i need to pray dhuhr… yalla nice talking to u AGAIN. :smiley: salam w tc and see u real soon here again inshallah… btw it seems that the rass derb plan kind of worked :stuck_out_tongue:

:bise: x 3 lol

c’mon it’s working anywhere here…we’re friendly enough :wink:

Like me btw, i’m moody and like changing them frequently.
well, it’s the same here :slight_smile: take care you too. salam :slight_smile:

:bise: x3 too loolz :stuck_out_tongue: