MiniMad

huh? people? dude since when were u a person???

:unsure: shuuuuuuuu that was a secrete duuude … i tell everybody that im a human bein

good luck convincing them

i only have problems with ugly girls … pretty ones they r already convinced :^^:

[quote=LallaAïcha]mini, 7abibti 9albi 7ayati, it’s called P.A.Y.B.A.C.K :smiley:

safi we’re equal now, i’ll stop here.[/quote]
Ayse, ya rou7i, 3ziza 3liya, ya 9albi, wat u said doesnt even match to what i said so thats such an unfair payback :no: no more fighting k? no barking or biting hehe :wink:

and u 2 cant u just stop fighting 4 one day? if no, ama have to get the stick out…

malk with you and calling me ugly 24/7 tut tut

[quote=mini91][quote=LallaAïcha]mini, 7abibti 9albi 7ayati, it’s called P.A.Y.B.A.C.K :smiley:

safi we’re equal now, i’ll stop here.[/quote]
Ayse, ya rou7i, 3ziza 3liya, ya 9albi, wat u said doesnt even match to what i said so thats such an unfair payback :no: no more fighting k? no barking or biting hehe ;)[/quote]
ok peace peace peace a mini waves out her hand for a good old peace treaty

malk with you and calling me ugly 24/7 tut tut[/quote]
loooolll did u lose ur english ??? i didnt call u ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahaha I commented on one reply, then saw another one, and ended up figuring out that I HAVE to comment on almost every single thing said here… get ready, the shooting starts… NOW

waddaya mean mwelfinkom? no dude, those are new comers that you scare off lollll they only mean to say hi msaken and find themselves caught in a conversation they don’t even understand

awwwwww 7anaaaan, too much 7anaaaan

aaaaaahahaha
lol at the song as well and the kayding

I assume your job (quoting your own words) is to make mad uncomfy? hhhhhh
or is it him who said that about you? :unsure:

didn’t expect a stfu from you, it took me a while to figure out :no:

lollllllllllllllllll
I assume there isn’t enough fun in here for ach to spill out a whole jjjjj one j a time lollll

aaaaaha too much Lebanese stuff on TV?

errrr I’ll stop at the nuking part :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, it said minimad thread, not minimadlaachdl thread

alright alright, I am outta here

wellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ttta coifeura … makatzegliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich

khoya, gallik lmgharba, tbarguig f ddam, bila fakhr

mini, don’t get upset wiz ma jokes like with LA, I am nice and just being goofy, wakha? wenmoooooot 3la ldjazayir :wink:

of course 7abibty!! u didnt even say anything for me to get upset, and i wasnt upset with 3icha just found it unfair but wer “equal” now lol awwwwwww ur so sweet mwah! xx :hap:

loooolll did u lose ur english ??? i didnt call u ugly :p[/quote]
dude you say it everywhere… and it offends me you know coz i’m actually pretty…pretty [small]ugly[/small] :hap:

jjjjjj

I assume your job (quoting your own words) is to make mad uncomfy? hhhhhh
or is it him who said that about you? :unsure:

didn’t expect a stfu from you, it took me a while to figure out :no:[/quote]
STFU ie. STUFF YOU… not the other version no noooo :unsure:
i used stfu for yearrrrrs and didn’t know it standed for shut the … up… wellah… ila kdebt allah… 555

aaaaaha too much Lebanese stuff on TV?[/quote]
noooooiiiii not at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
it’s what i learnt from…

you’re welcome in this thread, mini said she needs some backup so we’re here to give her a hand :stuck_out_tongue:

i need backup since when? and 4rm who?? lol
and everyone’s welcome here! lol :hap:

[quote=LallaAïcha][quote=Madridista][quote=LallaAïcha]
loooolll did u lose ur english ??? i didnt call u ugly :p[/quote]
dude you say it everywhere… and it offends me you know coz i’m actually pretty…pretty [small]ugly[/small] :hap:

jjjjjj[/quote]
hhhhhhhhh good one