'Ection' ?????????? ??????????

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ok

:okay:

:^^:

[quote=Madridista]funny but that made me cry ( mati9ich bezzaf :stuck_out_tongue: ) u know that poetry in arabic is an art … and really we r losin this art with ppl like the one who made this … do we really need to take words from other language to make a rime ???
dude have a look at the mo3ala9at , chi3r 9eddo 9eddach w 9afia ghada tal lekher w kelma makatchbeh lokhra
btw whats ur favourite poet ??? mine is zuhair bno abi salma[/quote]
Mad, you saw it coming. I was excited to see 3 pages of replies only to find a fight of smilies. :hm:

I like al-Barghouti. And now you are reading too much into this. No one ever said that because someone attempted to make the rhyms in English that our Arabic is poor. Of course it’s not poor, and we all know that. Take this poem lightly, just as a gentle touch of humor. that’s what I did, and I liked it. No need to make such a big deal out of it.

loooll doudi ana ghir bghit nchouf chwya b3eed thats all … sorry for that :wink:

don’t worry, Arabic is safe. what better form of it being safe than Quran itself?
That’s for the language. As for poetry, mazal 3endna fannanin. I’ll post my favorite poem in a few

well i assure u that poetry is dying loll … i know im an old school f had domaine kay3jbouni ghir l9assa2id dial jahilia w chwya mn dial 3bassyine :smiley:

I don’t know what’s making you think it’s dying. You think the quality of Arabic poetry is declining? Poets nowadays do not include as a sophisticated vocabulary as used the old poets to use?

not only vocab a khti … everything :S mn nhar bdina chi3r l7or w 7na raj3ine lour

I don’t know what you mean by everything else. you mean the themes they write about? or what? if you don’t elaborate your point, I can’t read your mind, ya know!

no not the themes … what i meant is that lately we c few ppl who respects l9awa3id dial chi3r l3arabi such as lbo7our tef3ila en bref 3ilm l3oroud kaml

mad adabi
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

so creative :okay: reminds me to Yassir Al 3adma’s Aranglish poem

[quote=Za3ma]mad adabi
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj[/quote]
lol never thought abt that amazing dude.ila ila ktabti lina chi 9asida

w mal adabi me3youra ??? cheftek kade7ki :frowning:
and NO i dont write chi3r :wink:

mo3alla9at zuhair bno abi sulma

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH74A16i17Y[/youtube]

masada3tch rassi nholo o ntsanat lih saraha :oops:

looooolll duuuude this is like anasheed li kadiro had lyamat hna … im not interested in them makan7elhomch :slight_smile:
se sont des gou a samia n i believe in this

whatever

chno baghani nfhem mn ur whatever ??? :open_mouth: