Birthdays List

okay
17 march :dance:

Touta, im older than you by 12 days :stuck_out_tongue: … if we don’t count the years hihi

oh yeah I see :stuck_out_tongue: We are fishes aha? Nice to meet you loooool

haha… But who care about age in the virtual space :stuck_out_tongue:

lolllll yeah we’re fish, but strangely enough i HAAAAAAATE fish :smiley:

nice to meet u too fellow fishy woman :stuck_out_tongue:

Gemini is the best zodiac sign :stuck_out_tongue: lol i’m the only gemini here

pssshh u wish :stuck_out_tongue: pisces all the way :stuck_out_tongue:

Pisces all the way back to the sea :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha good one !!! can’t deny that fish are gross, and they deserve to stay faaar from me, in the sea…

:smiley: w00t fish is sooo soo delicious :stuck_out_tongue: especially salmon XD

vomits and vomits again and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN… even the f of fish makes me sick lol

olakin bsa7tek a intiya

Hahaha lol :stuck_out_tongue: fyou must really hate fish

lol when i first read ur post i thought u said “f you” za3ma… you know, and i was like :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ima go buy smething to eat and come back

HAHAHAH lol :stuck_out_tongue: type mistake x)

Yummi :D, when you already heading to the store bring a red bull back to me, blixxor :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL you had to tell me before i left, i bought chocolate… best food everrr … passes a piece to tafoukti

btw, do you guys have cadbury chocolate there?

Hahaha sorry :stuck_out_tongue: i agree chocolate is sooo yammi :smiley:

I don’t think so never heard of it

ohhh well its the BEST chocolate in the world… you can eat a whole massive pack in one go … and then feel guilty :hm:

LallaAïcha, we are have smth another in common then :stuck_out_tongue:

I m crazy about chokolate. If I pass a day without choko so this day I lived in vain :stuck_out_tongue:

We have a lot of sorts Cadbury here… Really good one :okay:

No i want me a cadbury chocolate =)

Have you tasted Ferro Rocher? I’d kill to get one now

aaaaaaaaah I can survive in Russia then :smiley: they have cadbury… walla no joke last time i went on a holiday, i bought cadbury to take with me :smiley: can’t forget it

:okay:

Getchen & Touta are added to the list, how is the bithday guy doing :stuck_out_tongue: