Best rap battle ever.... =D

[quote=LallaAïcha]thanks tafoukt, can count on ya to understand me :smiley:

p.s: there’ll be a mission tomorrow night, just you and me and commonwealth bank… don’t be noticed… kapish :hat:[/quote]
I’m always down for work :wink: let’s get us some caaash money YEAAH xD

No never i’m disguised like a ninja

hahaha, i’ll hold up the staff while you grab zi kayshhh xD

ninja? loool, and i’ll dress like a… clown then :smiley: people will think im going to a party, not to rob a bank xD

Who’s goin to drive the escape vehicle? Sure ain’t no thing i grab as much floouss i can take xD while you hold them down

Haha btw have u heared about the robbery here in Sweden,they robbed a safety depot where they keep money. It was soo cool :smiley:

LMAO you serious? sounds cool but imagine if your money was there :wink:

I’ll drive, love it :smiley: And i’ll hit over a few gabage bins will i’m at it

[quote=Tafoukt]Who’s goin to drive the escape vehicle? Sure ain’t no thing i grab as much floouss i can take xD while you hold them down

Haha btw have u heared about the robbery here in Sweden,they robbed a safety depot where they keep money. It was soo cool :D[/quote]
Ok. Let’s do it in the moroccan way. I can provide the escape vehicle. Who is gonna ride the donkey?

Lol i finally watched this video, and i think that second dude (Eli) is actually mentally unstable… did you see his eyes?? walla i think he’s sick and its not nice making fun of him… that was one lame-ass host though xD they have such ghetto accents :mdr: thanks for sharing

Ouazz, Tafoukt can, she’s good at it :stuck_out_tongue:

LA i can tell u how :smiley: 200 bucks :stuck_out_tongue:

come on ur lookin for a driver and im here :s

Nari 3la reba3a d cheffarin! (What a group of robbers)
I am out of this, people.

Anyway, I watched the video, and it’s really lame (no offense, Tafoukt). It’s not funny or anything, and as LA, it’s lame to make fun of someone like that. And ufff at the host, he kept swinging till I felt dizzy

chou sata dart fiha rokn lmofti hhhhhhhhhhhh ( and translate it m3ak llah yrdi 3la benti ana ghadi daba 3ndi cours :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yak wa7ed lmerra gelt lik translati diali ma beghitich. 3qel fiha, hani ghadi nddi fik ajr…

Rok lofti, guys, is the name of a religious program that used to be on TV every Friday night, I think. Moroccans send their religion-related questions to a scholar who answers them and gives them Fatwas, hence the name Mofti, the one who gives fatwa. Rokn = Corner.

Sir aweldi Mad, Allah yerdi 3lik. Allah ye3awen fel medrasa.

No way, Aïcha! In Morocco (in north at least) women walks at the side of the monkey carrying big packets of grass and wood, while men rides the monkey :^^: . Ok you are living in the bottom of the world, but don’t try to turn ours upside-down! :crazy:

By the way…

I also think the second boy is a little bit out of the world, but I think -and maybe is because I don’t understand very well english- they don’t show misrespect to him in this video. We do laughing with it (me too), and I hate myself when I do something like this :no:.

I don’t like also when we use some words like “retard” in here to insult or make fun to someone :blink:. But I understand there is no bad intention, so… peace here and glory there!

ykhelik lili

No way, Aïcha! In Morocco (in north at least) women walks at the side of the monkey carrying big packets of grass and wood, while men rides the monkey :^^: . Ok you are living in the bottom of the world, but don’t try to turn ours upside-down! :crazy:[/quote]
they ride monkeys in morocco??? hhhhhhhhhhh poor monkey, you mean donkey i assume :smiley: walla i was laughing so hard when i read this… who rides monkeys? xD

ok so the men ride it, but i won’t allow that… firstly i don’t trust men, secondly its gonna be just me and mi partner, and mi partner is a she (Tafoukt), so its either her or me…

p.s: Partner in crime, not relationship partner

[quote=Ouazzani]By the way…

I also think the second boy is a little bit out of the world, but I think -and maybe is because I don’t understand very well english- they don’t show misrespect to him in this video. We do laughing with it (me too), and I hate myself when I do something like this :no:.

I don’t like also when we use some words like “retard” in here to insult or make fun to someone :blink:. But I understand there is no bad intention, so… peace here and glory there![/quote]
you’re right. & your level of english is just fine :okay: we understand you, except when you say “they ride monkeys” :blink:

No offense taken DL =) i know i shouldn’t be laughing at this vid but i can’t help xD

Hahaha we need a fast vehicle not a donkey :smiley:

:oops: Monkey, donkey… whatever…

Philosophical question: In a race, do you think a monkey is gonna beat a donkey?

And the really important: What’s the translation in darija of this question?

[quote=Ouazzani]:oops: Monkey, donkey… whatever…

Philosophical question: In a race, do you think a monkey is gonna beat a donkey?

And the really important: What’s the translation in darija of this question?[/quote]
So2al falsafi: Ila 7emar w qerd tesabqou, ze3ma yerbe7 lqerd?
Just one of the possible ways to put it.

which insane person would make a donkey and monkey race each other? :lol:

Thanks a lot, I’ve never used this word yet: ze3ma, I just learned it…

:blink: :blink: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok ok, my be your boxing kangaroos have a lot of fun down in Australia, but in the upper world, when a donkey wants to get fun, what can he get?

And also, you are a cult person, so you sure have heard about Zeno’s paradoxes and Esope’s fables. There were a turtle and a hare, who compited in a race. Isn’t that stranger than a monkey and a donkey?

So… btw, for whom would you bet, LA?